***FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE***
Floridian Group, LLC announces the expansion of its legislative advocacy team with the hiring of Jason King as Associate Lobbyist.
Fort Lauderdale, FL- Ahead of the 2023 Florida Legislative Session, Floridian Group announced today the expansion of its legislative advocacy team with the hiring of Jason King as an Associate Lobbyist.
Founded in 2017, Floridian Group, LLC is a full-service consulting firm operating throughout the State of Florida. The firm’s services include government relations, advocacy, and community affairs.
"We are thrilled to welcome Jason King to The Floridian Group as an Associate Lobbyist. Jason has enormous experience in community relations and public affairs at both local and state levels. We couldn’t be more excited for our clients who will have the opportunity to work with such an experienced professional as Jason."
- Daniel H. Sohn, Managing Partner, Floridian Group, LLC. D.B.A. Pacific Partners
Mr. King’s professional experience includes:
· Government Relations Consultant, Becker & Poliakoff, P.A. (2021- 2022)
· Legislative Affairs Manager, City of Delray Beach, FL (2020- 2021)
· Assistant to the City Manager, City of Homestead, FL (2018- 2020)
· Assoc. Dir., Community Relations & Leg. Affairs, AIDS Healthcare Foundation (2010- 2018)
· Campaign Manager, Dean Trantalis for Ft. Lauderdale Mayor, (2017-2018)
In addition to Mr. Kings’ professional record, he has also served on the following boards and commissions:
· City of Oakland Park, Planning & Zoning Board, (2021- Present)
· City of Fort Lauderdale Community Services Board, (2013-2017)
· City of Fort Lauderdale Charter Revision Board, (2016-2017)
· Broward County HIV Health Services Planning Council, (2016- 2017)
Mr. King is the proud recipient of the following honors and recognitions:
· S.A.V.E. Luminary Award, Miami, (2016)
· AAA+ Emerging Leader of the Year, Washington, DC, (2011)